LMNOP specializes in creating unique identities with a playful edge. Born out of a desire to bring style and energy to businesses of all sorts, we help to bring a company’s ideas and inspirations to life.
As a small team, we are able to provide our clients with a hands-on branding experience tailored to their specific needs. While we don’t take ourselves too seriously, we are serious about the work we do. We believe that a well-crafted brand is a powerful tool for a company’s success, the best work is done on a full stomach, and that no job is too big or too small.
JOIN THE TEAM
Looking to hire an ideas person with a keen eye for design to develop strategy and sheperd creative projects from creative concept to final product. This role will also lead new business efforts and help to drive overall growth for the company. This person must be:
- Excellent storyteller, who has the ability to translate design language, create visualization of concept, and sell strategy and creative ideas to clients.
- Able to craft positioning statements by translating data and research into actionable insights to inform the creative strategy.
- A solid writer. Will be writing positioning statements and strategy decks, as well as contributing creative copy on various levels throughout projects.
- Smart, confident and a definite “people” person. Must be comfortable being on the client-facing side of projects.
- Someone who is inspired and can inspire others. You should have your finger on the pulse and a strong interest in design, hospitality and consumer cultures.
- Extremely organized, calm under pressure and a problem solver.
- Able to drive new business development. Will respond to RFP’s, write proposals, create fee estimates and identify growth opportunities with current clients.
- Collaborative. Will work with our Project Manager to drive processes and improve internal systems.
Looking for an all-around design wizard to join a small, collaborative team to work on a variety of projects, mostly in the branding realm. Will be contributing to a wide range of projects including print collateral, signage, illustration, packaging, digital marketing assets, web design and animation.
- Position will likely start as a 3 month contract (@ 3-5 days/week) with the option to expand to full-time should it be a good fit for everyone.
- This is a collaborative environment. Must work well with others. No egos need apply.
- Must be able to juggle multiple projects at once and be organized.
- Strong typography skills a must. Illustration skills preferred.
- UI/UX experience needed. Animation experience a plus.
- Will be interfacing with clients, so must be comfortable and well-spoken.